Bullard Siding has a long history in the East Texas area, beginning in Bullard, Texas, in 1946. The company’s reputation led to its expansion and relocation to Tyler. The need for additional space and easier access led to the construction of the current facilities at 16498 Highway 31 West, in 1997. Bullard Siding is locally owned and operated by Clay and Tina Chambless, whose roots in East Texas stretch back four generations.
This long history in East Texas has allowed Bullard Siding to gain a deep understanding of the pride East Texans take in their homes and in their community. The drive to provide East Texans with the quality of work, customer service and value they deserve has led Bullard Siding to truly become the “Oldest most respected siding company in East Texas”.